Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Big miss of big trends

I use multi strategy to trade for me and my clients. I predominantly use trend following for my trades and I'm ashamed to say that I'm a trader who trade on trends. I missed one of the biggest trend which is Reliance Communication. I traded in and out and made decent money in that counter. However I missed huge trend and the stock rallied more than 60% in just a matter of 45 days and I've clearly missed the trend. 

I also missed Reliance infra and Reliance capital that are from the staples of ADAG group and none of the trend traders would forgive me for my sin. I've missed biggest trending stocks and I'm calling myself as Trend trader. WTF! I need to grow up and grow up massively in terms of intelligence in following big trends. Hope I should and I would and anyhow should and would shouldn't have any place in trading. That is for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment